Documents required for Sanction Process
1) Applicant and co applicant pan card copy.
2) Applicant and co-applicant latest passport size colour photograph.
3) Residence proof – copy of aadhaar and electricity bill.
4) Bank form duly signed by applicant & co-applicant.
1) Latest 2 years Form 16.
2) Latest 4 months salary slips.
3) Latest 1 year bonus copy.
4) Latest 6 months updated salary account statement.
5) For rental income receivable if any- Copy of registered rental agreement With 12 months rental credit statement of bank account.
6) For agricultural income receivable if any- Latest 2 years ITR copy reflecting agricultural income.
7) If joined new company –
a) Copy of resignation letter.
b) Copy of joining letter/ appointment letter/ offer letter of the new company.
c) One month salary credited – from the new company.
8) Processing fees Cheque for the said amount of the bank/NBFC.
Documents required for Conducting Legal & Technical Process (Of The Property)
If APF- If the project is approved by bank & NBFC, only technical of the property is done & legal is not mandatory.
Documents required for technical process– cost sheet & approved plan copy from builder.
Document required for legal – Nill.
If NON- APF– If the project is not approved by bank & NBFC, both legal and technical of the property is mandatory.
Documents required for technical – cost sheet & approved plan copy from builder.
Document required for Legal – copy of draft agreement from the builder.
A lawyer’s opinion is taken on non-APF project on the basis of draft agreement and a property’s legal report is generated by the lawyer. The legal report so generated might require additional documents from the builder. Such lists of additional documents required are:
1) Sales Deed/Lease Deed/Development Agreement of the builder/society
2) If a development agreement is executed, power of Attorney from Land owner.
3) Chain of agreements from the previous landowner.
4) Layout Copy.
5) Approved Layout and building plans.
6) Commencement Certificate from Municipal Council/Corporation.
7) Completion Certificate.
8) ULC Certificate for Clearance of land under ‘Urban Land Ceiling Act’1976.
9) N.A permission and Latest N.A tax receipt.
10) Property Card / 7/12 Extract.
11) 6D Extract.
12) 8A Extract, if applicable.
13) If the land is within the Survey Limits, collect the City Survey Extract instead of the 7/12, 6D, 8A.
14) Title and Search Report.
15) Copy of bye laws and registration certificate of the society in case the society is a registered cooperative society.
16) Index 2 issued by the sub registrar.
17) Copy of Draft sale agreement.
18) Partnership deed/MOA/AOA of the builder /Developer.
19) Marketing Brochure / highlights of the project.
20) Copies of Sanction plan with technical request.
21) Carpet and Saleable area Statement.
22) Public Notice and its objection if any.
23) APF application form.
24) Covering Letter indicating the LOD submitted.
25) Cancelled cheques.
26) Construction Schedule.
27) Payment Schedule.
28) RERA Certificate.
Disbursement List of Documents
IF APF Project
1) Original Agreement with index2.
2) NOC from Builder.
3) Demand letter from Builder.
4) OCR clearance. (Own contribution –required bank statement details & Source).
5) Docket kit sign and franking 0.2% of loan amount.
6) If project is fund by the bank- ROC and Lien letter from Builder.
7) Payment receipt from Builder.
8) Architecture report from Builder.
9) Allotment letter or Possession letter from Builder.
10) 7 security cheque in favour of Bank.
11) Administration Fess –clearance by cheque or DD-demand draft.
12) Facility agreement duly franked and signed.
13) Sanction letter copy duly signed.
14) Cheque or DD-demand draft towards Administration Fess.
15) Any other documents as per:
a) Credit Manager’s requirement.
b) Sanction condition on sanction letter.
If Non-APF Project
All documents mentioned above in the APF project checklist along with the following two documents:
1) Title search Report.
2) Any other documents as per property legal report.