1) Applicant and co applicant pan card copy.
2) Applicant and co-applicant latest passport size colour photograph.
3) Residence proof – copy of aadhaar and electricity bill.
4) Duly signed bank’s form by both applicant & co-applicant.
1) Latest 2 years Form 16.
2) Latest 4 months salary slips.
3) Latest 1 year bonus copy.
4) Latest 6 months updated salary account statement.
5) For rental income receivable if any- Copy of registered rental agreement With 12 months rental credit statement of bank account.
6) For agricultural income receivable if any- Latest 2 years ITR copy reflecting agricultural income.
7) If joined new company –
a) Copy of resignation letter.
b) Copy of joining letter/ appointment letter/ offer letter of the new company.
c) One month salary credited – from the new company.
8) Processing fees Cheque for the said amount of the bank/NBFC.
Document Checklist for Property’s Legal &Technical
1) Prior chain of agreement.
2) Draft agreement.
3) OC/CC + Plan copy.
4) Copy of Share certificate.
5) Society registration copy.
6) Copy of latest property tax receipt.
Disbursement List of Documents
1) Original prior chain of agreement with stamp duty done ®istration paid along with the copy of index 2.
2) Occupation Certificate i.e. OC copy.
3) Original share certificate (front & back-both) – if issued.
4) Disbursement kit duly signed by the applicant & Co-applicant.
5) NOC from Society (signed by chairmen & secretary).
6) Property tax receipt for latest month.
7) Society Registration Copy.
8) Facility agreement duly franked and signed.
9) Any other documents as per property legal report or as per the sanction condition.
10) 7- Security mandate cheque in favour of Bank.
11) Cheque or DD-demand draft towards Administration Fess.
12) If Seller BT – copy of Original LOD (list of document) & foreclosure letter is mandatory.
(Seller BT- means seller’s loan on the same property – balance transfer)
13) Seller BT KIT duly franked & signed by the applicant and co-applicant.
14) For CIDCO/MHADA Property
a) Copy of conveyance deed & Original NOC & transfer letter from CIDICO/ MHADA if conveyance deed is executed.
b) Copy of tri-party agreement & lease agreement – if conveyance deed is not executed.