The complete checklist till disbursement for the mortgage loan balance transfer for the salaried customers is as given below:-
Documents required for Loan Sanction
1) Latest passport size colour photographs of all applicants.
2) Copy of pan card of all applicants.
3) Residence proof- copy of aadhaar card, passport & electric bill.
4) Balance transfer form duly signed by all applicants.
1) Latest 4 months salary slips.
2) Latest 6 months bank account statement (salary reflection).
3) Latest 2 years Form 16.
4) Latest 1 year bonus copy- if any.
5) For rental income receivable- if any:
a) Copy of registered rental agreement.
b) Latest 1 year bank account statement reflecting the rental credit.
6) Latest 2 years ITR copy– for agricultural income receivable if any.
7) Job Change- joining new company –
a) Copy of joining letter/ appointment letter/ offer letter of the new company.
b) Copy of resignation letter.
c) Reflection of One month salary credit in bank account statement.
8) A Cheque towards the Processing fees of the bank/NBFC.
9) Other most important documents for transfer:
a) LOD (list of documents) from the existing loan bank.
b) Repayment track record for 18 months.
c) Outstanding letter copy from the existing loan bank.
Documents required for Property’s Legal &Technical Conduct
1) Copy of Prior chain of agreements.
2) Copy of Index 2.
3) Copy of latest month property tax receipt.
4) OC/CC + approved Plan copy.
5) Copy of Share certificate.
6) Copy of society registration.
Documents required for Disbursement Process
1) Original prior chain of agreement with stamp duty & registration duly paid & along with the copy of index 2.
2) Copy of Occupation Certificate.
3) Original share certificate (If Issued).
4) Property tax receipt copy of latest month.
5) Society registration copy.
6) Docket kit duly franked and signed by all applicants.
7) 7- Security cheque in favour of Bank.
6) Administration Fess –clearance by cheque or DD-demand draft.
8) Facility agreement duly franked and signed by all applicants.
9) NOC from Builder.
10) NOC from society with chairmen and secretary signature.
11) Original copy of LOD & Outstanding letter.
12) Copy of BT draft agreement duly franked and notarized and signed by all applicants.
13) For CIDCO/MHADA Property
a) Copy of conveyance deed & Original NOC & transfer letter from CIDICO/ MHADA- if conveyance deed is executed.
b) Copy of tri-party agreement & lease agreement – if conveyance deed is not executed.
14) Any other documents as per:
a) Credit Manager’s requirement.
b) Property Legal report.
c) Sanction condition specified on sanction letter.