List of Documents Required for Mortgage Loan Sanction
1) Latest passport size colour photographs of all applicants.
2) Copy of pan card of all applicants.
3) Residence proof electric bill & aadhaar card copy.
4) Bank’s Mortgage form duly signed.
1) Latest 4 months salary slips.
2) Latest 6 months bank account statement of the salary account.
3) Latest 2 years Form 16.
4) Latest 1 year bonus copy.
5) Copy of registered rental agreement & 12 months rental credit statement – for rental income received if any.
6) Latest 2 years ITR copy reflecting agricultural income – for agricultural income received if any.
7) Job Change- joining new company –
a) Copy of joining letter/ appointment letter/ offer letter of the new company.
b) Copy of resignation letter.
c) Reflection of One month salary credit in bank account statement.
8) A Cheque towards the Processing fees of the bank/NBFC.
List of Documents Required for Property’s Legal & Technical
1) Prior chain of agreement.
2) OC/CC + approved plan copy.
3) Share certificate.
4) Copy of society registration.
5) Latest copy of property tax receipt.
List of Documents Required for Disbursement Process
1) Docket kit duly franked and signed by the customer.
2) Original copy of prior chain of agreement with stamp duty ®istration duly paid along with the copy of index 2.
3) Copy of Occupation Certificate.
4) Original share certificate – if issued.
5) 7- Security cheque in favour of Bank.
6) NOC from society signed by chairmen & secretary.
7) NOC from Builder.
8) Copy of Society registration certificate.
9) Latest copy of property tax receipt
10) Any other documents as per the Legal report of the property.
11) Any other documents required as per the sanction condition.
12) Any other documents as demanded by the credit managers.
13) Administration Fess –clearance by cheque or DD-demand draft.
14) Facility agreement duly franked and signed by all applicants.
15) Copy of Mortgage Intimation.
16) Copy of tri-party agreement & lease agreement – if CIDICO/ MHADA property.
17) Copy of conveyance deed if executed – in CIDICO/ MHADA property.
18) Original NOC & transfer letter from CIDICO/ MHADA if conveyance deed is executed.