1) Photo ID proof of all applicants (applicant & co-applicant).
2) Age Verification Proof of all applicants. Any one of the following documents:
Passport, Driving Licence, Aadhaar Card, Life Insurance Policy, Birth Certificate, Election ID, School leaving certificate, PAN Card, SSC/HSC admit card/Mark Sheet, School/College passing certificate, Domicile Certificate and Ration Card.
3) Self attested Overseas Address proof.
4) Self attested Indian Address proof.
5) Latest 2 passport size color photographs of all applicants.
1) Latest 4 months Salary.
2) W 2 Forms Copy (US Based).
3) Appointment Letter / Contract Letter Copy OR Copy of salary certificate (in English) clearly mentioning the date of joining, current salary earned and designation held in the company.
4) Copy of previous appointment letters.
5) Copy of latest 6 months bank account statements of the salary account.
6) Copy of latest 6 months accounting of NRE/ NRO Account.
7) Proof of continuity of employment: Employment Letter/ Employment Contract Copy.
8) Overseas Credit Bureau report.
9) HR person Name, Number & official email ID for employment confirmation.
10) Company Profile or Company Website requirement (only for Pvt. Ltd. Co.)
11) Own contribution receipt.
Other Important Documents
1) Valid passport copy- Passport copy with arrival & departure entries.
2) Valid visa copy.
3) Valid copy of Work Permit / Labour Card / Identity Card (translated in English and countersigned by the consulate) if employed in Middle East.
4) Copy of CDC in case of customers who are employed in merchant navy.
5) Power of Attorney document duly signed by all the applicants.
6) Self attested KYC Documents of the Power Of Attorney along with the POA format of the bank/NBFC duly attested by the Indian consulate in case the NRI is not in India & if the NRI is in India then the POA can be locally notarized, along with KYC docs of POA duly self attested.
7) Qualification details of all applicants (applicant & co-applicant).
8) Immediate details of family members of applicant & co- Applicant.
9) Duly signed application form of all the applicant & co- applicant.
10) Cheque / Draft in INR (Indian Rupees) towards the processing fee (as per applicable rates of the bank/NBFC).
1) Copy of Prior chains of agreement.
2) OC-Occupancy certificate/CC (completion certificate) + approved Plan copy of the project.
3) Copy of Share certificate.
4) Copy of society registration certificate.
5) Latest copy of property maintenance bill.
There are only few banks/NBFCs that do NRIs Mortgage Funding. Moreover the banks/NBFCs do not fund overseas Citizen of India – being citizens in the countries such as Iran, North Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of Korea), Cuba, Syria, Sudan, and Cremia Region of Ukraine, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, China, Nepal, Macau, Hongkong or Bhutan.