I) Sanction Checklist
1) Applicant and co applicant pan card copy.
2) Applicant and co-applicant latest passport size colour photograph.
3) Residence proof – copy of aadhaar and electricity bill.
1) 3 years latest financials of the applicant with Saral Copy, Balance Sheet, P&L account, Capital Account – CA certified with membership no.
2) Latest 12 months bank account statement of the current account.
3) Latest 12 months bank account statement of all savings account.
4) Latest 3 years Form no-26 AS.
5) Latest 1 year Copy of GST returns – 3B form.
6) For rental income receivable- if any:
a) Copy of registered rental agreement.
b) Latest 1 year bank account statement reflecting the rental credit.
7) Debtors & Creditors statement aging for 1 year-CA certified.s
1) Business profile on the letter head of the company.
2) Business proof – GST registration, Ghumastha or Copy of AAdhar Udoyg.
3) Copy of contract letter if received any contracts.
4) If proprietor profile is:
a) Chartered Account (CA) – Copy of COP & passing certificate.
b) Doctor – Copy of Degree Certificate.
5) Details of all existing loan along with the sanction letters (for calculating loan obligation).
6) Processing fees cheque in favour of bank/NBFC.
7) Bank form duly signed by applicant & co-applicant.
II) Legal &Technical Document checklist
1) Copy of Prior chains of agreement.
2) Draft agreement copy.
3) Copy of Index 2.
4) OC-Occupancy certificate/CC (completion certificate) + approved Plan copy of the project.
5) Latest copy of property maintenance bill.
6) Copy of Share certificate.
7) Copy of society registration certificate.
8) Property tax receipt.
1) Original prior chain of agreement with stamp duty done ®istration paid along with the copy of index 2.
2) OC (Occupation Certificate) copy.
3) Original share certificate – if issued.
4) Disbursement kit duly signed by the applicant & Co-applicant.
5) NOC from Builder & Society (signed by chairmen & secretary).
6) Property tax receipt for latest month.
7) Society Registration Copy.
8) Facility agreement duly franked and signed.
9) Resale affidavit agreement to be notarized and signed.
10) 7- Security mandate cheque in favour of Bank.
11) Cheque or DD-demand draft towards Administration Fess.
12) Seller Details & Documentation – Seller’s self attested pan card copy, aadhaar card copy & 3 months bank account statement along with bank’s format of Seller Verification duly signed.
13) For CIDCO/MHADA Property
a) Copy of conveyance deed & Original NOC & transfer letter from CIDICO/ MHADA if conveyance deed is executed.
b) Copy of tri-party agreement & lease agreement – if conveyance deed is not executed.
14) For Seller BT – (Seller BT- property purchase from seller who is having existing loan on the same property).
a) Seller BT KIT duly franked & signed by the borrower.
b) Copy of Original LOD (list of document) & foreclosure letter is mandatory.
15) Any other documents as per:
a) Credit Manager’s requirement.
b) Property Legal report.
c) Sanction condition on sanction letter.
16) OCR clearance. (Own contribution –required bank statement details & Source).
Note: 1) All documents to be self attested.
2) All property owners to be on the loan structure.
If you are looking for housing loan guidance for your property purchase in Mumbai, visit Loanfasttrack on https://www.loanfasttrack.com/. Loanfasttrack provides you hassle free services at your doorsteps with comparative evaluations of more than 13+ top banks, with no additional cost. You can also contact us on 9321020476 or email on email@example.com.
About Loanfasttrack– Loanfasttrack is a Mumbai based loan provider company since 2015 offering loan services in Mumbai on– housing loan in Mumbai, mortgage loan in Mumbai, personal loan in Mumbai, business Loan, unsecured business loans, home loan transfer, top-up loans, car loans, educational loans and loan transfers.
It also helps you:
√ To find the best bank for home loan
√ To get lowest home loan rates in Mumbai
√ To get an instant loan in Mumbai
√ To get instant personal loan in Mumbai & business loan in Mumbai
√ To make you qualify for the maximum loan against property eligibility
√ To get a low cost home loan balance transfer
√ To get assured low interest rates for loan against property in Mumbai