I) Checklist for loan sanction.
II) Documents required for legal and technical.
III) Document checklist for disbursement process.
I) List Of Documents Required For Loan Sanction Process
1) Pan card copy of all partners.
2) Company pan card copy along with stamp & director signature.
3) Copy of residence proof (passport/electricity bill & Aadhaar card copy).
4) Copy of office proof (electricity bill/telephone bill) of partnership firm.
1) 3 years latest financials of the applicant including Saral Copy, computation of income, Balance Sheet, P&L account, Capital Account – CA certified with membership no.
2) 3 years latest financials of all partners including saral copy, computation of income, Balance Sheet, P&L account, Capital Account – CA certified with membership no.
3) Latest 12 months bank account statement of all partners.
4) All current account statements of the partnership firm updated for a latest of 18 months.
5) Latest 3 years Form no-26 AS.
6) Latest 1 year Copy of GST returns – 3B form.
7) Tax Audit Report (Form 3CB & 3CD) (42 Points).
8) Debtors & Creditors statement aging for 1 year-CA certified.
9) For rental income receivable- if any:
a) Copy of registered rental agreement.
b) Latest 1 year bank account statement reflecting the rental credit.
1) True certified copy of partnership deed.
2) Business/company profile on the letter head of the company.
3) Business proof – GST registration, Ghumastha or Copy of Aadhar Udoyg.
4) Copy of contract letter if received any contracts.
5) If applicant partner is:
a) Chartered Account (CA) – Copy of COP & passing certificate.
b) Doctor – Copy of Degree Certificate.
6) Details of all existing loan along with the sanction letters (for calculating loan obligation) of the applicant.
7) Details of all existing loan along with the sanction letters (for calculating loan obligation) of the partnership firm.
8) Processing fees cheque in favour of bank/NBFC.
9) Bank form duly signed by applicant and co-applicant/partner/company.
II) Legal &Technical Document checklist
1) Copy of Prior chains of agreement.
2) Draft agreement copy.
3) Copy of Index 2.
4) OC-Occupancy certificate/CC (completion certificate) + approved Plan copy of the project.
5) Latest copy of property maintenance bill.
6) Copy of Share certificate.
7) Copy of society registration certificate.
8) Commercial property tax receipt.
III) Disbursement List of Documents
1) Original prior chain of agreement with stamp duty & registration duly paid & along with the copy of index 2.
2) Copy of Occupation Certificate.
3) Original share certificate (If Issued).
4) Commercial property tax receipt copy of latest month.
5) Society registration copy.
6) Docket kit duly franked and signed by all applicants.
7) Resale affidavit agreement to be notarized and signed by all applicants.
8) 7- Security cheque in favour of Bank.
9) Administration Fess –clearance by cheque or DD-demand draft.
10) Facility agreement duly franked and signed by all applicants.
11) NOC from Builder.
12) NOC from society with chairmen and secretary signature.
13) For CIDCO/MHADA Property:
a) Copy of conveyance deed & Original NOC & transfer letter from CIDICO/ MHADA if conveyance deed is executed.
b) Copy of tri-party agreement & lease agreement – if conveyance deed is not executed.
14) Seller Details & Documentation –
a) Seller’s self attested pan card copy.
b) Seller’s self attested aadhaar card copy.
c) 3 months bank account statement.
d) Bank’s Seller Verification format duly signed.
15) For Seller BT – (Seller BT- property purchase from seller who is having existing loan on the same property).
a) Seller BT KIT duly franked & signed by the borrower.
b) Copy of Original LOD (list of document) & foreclosure letter is mandatory.
16) OCR clearance. (Own contribution –required bank statement details & Source).
17) Any other documents as per:
a) Credit Manager’s requirement.
b) Property Legal report.
c) Sanction condition on sanction letter.
18) If applicant partner owns < than 51% stake in the company:
a) All partners & partnership firm to be co-applicant in loan.
b) Financials of all partners & partnership firm.
If you are looking for housing loan guidance for your property purchase in Mumbai, visit Loanfasttrack on https://www.loanfasttrack.com/. Loanfasttrack provides you hassle free services at your doorsteps with comparative evaluations of more than 13+ top banks, with no additional cost. You can also contact us on 9321020476 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Loanfasttrack– Loanfasttrack is a Mumbai based loan provider company since 2015 offering loan services in Mumbai on– housing loan in Mumbai, mortgage loan in Mumbai, personal loan in Mumbai, business Loan, unsecured business loans, home loan transfer, top-up loans, car loans, educational loans and loan transfers.
It also helps you:
√ To find the best bank for home loan
√ To get lowest home loan rates in Mumbai
√ To get an instant loan in Mumbai
√ To get instant personal loan in Mumbai & business loan in Mumbai
√ To make you qualify for the maximum loan against property eligibility
√ To get a low cost home loan balance transfer
√ To get assured low interest rates for loan against property in Mumbai