A complete document checklist till disbursement of NRP / Commercial loan is givens below:
Sanction List Of Documents
1) Applicant and co applicant pan card copy.
2) Applicant and co-applicant latest passport size colour photograph.
3) Residence proof – copy of aadhaar and electricity bill.
4) Bank form duly signed by applicant & co-applicant.
1) 3 years latest financials of the applicant with Saral Copy, Balance Sheet, P&L account, Capital Account – CA certified with membership no.
2) Latest 12 months bank account statement of the current account.
3) Latest 12 months bank account statement of all savings account.
4) Latest 3 years Form no-26 AS.
5) Latest 1 year Copy of GST returns – 3B form.
6) For rental income receivable- if any:
a) Copy of registered rental agreement.
b) Latest 1 year bank account statement reflecting the rental credit.
7) Debtors & Creditors statement aging for 1 year-CA certified.
1) Business profile on the letter head of the company.
2) Business proof – GST registration, Ghumastha or Copy of AAdhar Udoyg.
3) Copy of contract letter if received any contracts.
4) If proprietor profile is:
a) Chartered Account (CA) – Copy of COP & passing certificate.
b) Doctor – Copy of Degree Certificate.
9) Details of all existing loan along with the sanction letters (for calculating loan obligation).
10) Processing fees cheque in favour of bank/NBFC.
Documents For Conducting Legal & Technical Process (Of The Property)
If APF- If the project is approved by bank & NBFC, only technical of the property is done & legal is not mandatory.
Documents required for technical process– cost sheet & approved plan copy from builder.
Document required for legal – Nill.
If NON- APF– If the project is not approved by bank & NBFC, both legal and technical of the property is mandatory.
Documents required for technical – cost sheet & approved plan copy from builder.
Document required for Legal – copy of draft agreement from the builder.
On the basis of draft agreement a lawyer’s opinion is taken on non-APF project and a legal report for the property is generated by the lawyer, wherein he might demand additional copies of few documents from the builder. Such lists of copies demand are:
1) Sales Deed/Lease Deed/Development Agreement of the builder/society
2) If a development agreement is executed, power of Attorney from Land owner.
3) Chain of agreements from the previous landowner.
4) Layout Copy.
5) Approved Layout and building plans.
6) Commencement Certificate from Municipal Council/Corporation.
7) Completion Certificate.
8) ULC Certificate for Clearance of land under ‘Urban Land Ceiling Act’1976.
9) N.A permission and Latest N.A tax receipt.
10) Property Card / 7/12 Extract.
11) 6D Extract.
12) 8 A Extract, if applicable.
13) If the land is within the Survey Limits, collect the City Survey Extract instead of the 7/12, 6D, 8A.
14) Title and Search Report.
15) Copy of bye laws and registration certificate of the society in case the society is a registered cooperative society.
16) Index 2 issued by the sub registrar.
17) Copy of Draft sale agreement.
18) Partnership deed/MOA/AOA of the builder /Developer.
19) Marketing Brochure / highlights of the project.
20) Copies of Sanction plan with technical request.
21) Carpet and Saleable area Statement.
22) Public Notice and its objection if any.
23) APF application form.
24) Covering Letter indicating the LOD submitted.
25) Cancelled cheques.
26) Construction Schedule.
27) Payment Schedule.
28) RERA Certificate.
Disbursement List of Documents
IF APF Project
1) Original Agreement with index2.
2) NOC from Builder.
3) Demand letter from Builder.
4) OCR clearance. (Own contribution –required bank statement details & Source).
5) Docket kit sign and franking 0.2% of loan amount.
6) If project is fund by the bank- ROC and Lien letter from Builder.
7) Payment receipt from Builder.
8) Architecture report from Builder.
9) Allotment letter or Possession letter from Builder.
10) 7 security cheque in favour of Bank.
11) Administration Fess –clearance by cheque or DD-demand draft.
12) Facility agreement duly franked and signed.
13) Sanction letter copy duly signed.
14) Cheque or DD-demand draft towards Administration Fess.
15) Any other documents as per:
a) Credit Manager’s requirement.
b) Sanction condition on sanction letter.
If Non-APF Project
All documents mentioned above in the APF project checklist along with the following two documents:
1) Title search Report.
2) Any other documents as per property legal report.
If you are looking for housing loan guidance for your property purchase in Mumbai, visit Loanfasttrack on https://www.loanfasttrack.com/. Loanfasttrack provides you hassle free services at your doorsteps with comparative evaluations of more than 13+ top banks, with no additional cost. You can also contact us on 9321020476 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Loanfasttrack– Loanfasttrack is a Mumbai based loan provider company since 2015 offering loan services in Mumbai on– housing loan in Mumbai, mortgage loan in Mumbai, personal loan in Mumbai, business Loan, unsecured business loans, home loan transfer, top-up loans, car loans, educational loans and loan transfers.
It also helps you:
√ To find the best bank for home loan
√ To get lowest home loan rates in Mumbai
√ To get an instant loan in Mumbai
√ To get instant personal loan in Mumbai & business loan in Mumbai
√ To make you qualify for the maximum loan against property eligibility
√ To get a low cost home loan balance transfer
√ To get assured low interest rates for loan against property in Mumbai