I) Mortgage Loan Documents Required For Sanction Process
1) Pan Card copy of the applicant and co-applicants.
2) Latest passport size colour photograph of applicant and co-applicants.
3) Residence proof – copy of aadhaar and electricity bill.
1) Latest 3 years ITR copy with Saral Copy, Balance Sheet, P&L account, Capital Account – CA certified with membership no.
2) Latest 12 months bank account statement of the current account.
3) Latest 12 months bank account statement of all savings accounts.
4) Latest 3 years Form no-26 AS.
5) Latest 1 year Copy of GST returns – 3B form.
6) For rental income receivable- if any:
a) Copy of registered rental agreement.
b) Latest 1 year bank account statement reflecting the rental credit.
7) Debtors & Creditors statement aging for 1 year-CA certified.
1) Business profile on the letter head of the company.
2) Business proof – GST registration, Ghumastha or Copy of Aadhar Udoyg.
3) Copy of contract letter if received any contracts.
4) If proprietor profile is:
- Chartered Account (CA) – Copy of COP & passing certificate.
- Doctor – Copy of Degree Certificate.
5) Details of all existing loans along with the sanction letters (for calculating loan obligation).
6) Bank’s mortgage form duly signed by applicant & co-applicants.
7) A Cheque towards the Processing fees of the bank/NBFC.
II List of Documents Required for Property’s Legal & Technical
1) Prior chain of agreement.
2) Copy of index 2.
3) OC/CC + approved plan copy.
4) Share certificate.
5) Copy of society registration.
6) Latest copy of property tax receipt.
III Documents For Mortgage Loan Disbursement
1) Disbursement kit duly signed by the applicant & Co-applicant.
2) Original copy of prior chain of agreement with stamp duty & registration paid along with the copy of index 2.
3) Occupation Certificate copy.
4) Original share certificate (if issued).
5) Society Registration Copy.
6) NOC from Builder (if society is not formed) / NOC from Society – if society is formed (signed by society chairman & secretary).
7) Latest copy of property tax receipt.
8) Copy of Mortgage Intimation.
9) Facility agreement duly franked and signed.
10) 7- Security mandate cheque in favour of the Bank.
11) Administration Fees –clearance by cheque or DD-demand draft.
12) For CIDCO/MHADA Property
- Copy of conveyance deed & Original NOC & transfer letter from CIDCO/ MHADA if conveyance deed is executed.
- Copy of tri-party agreement & lease agreement – if conveyance deed is not executed.
13) Any other documents as per:
- Credit Manager’s requirement.
- Property Legal report.
- Sanction condition on sanction letter.
IV Additional Documents Required For Mortgage Loan Balance Transfer
1) LOD (list of documents) from the existing loan bank.
2) 12/18 months repayment track record.
3) Outstanding letter copy from the existing loan bank.
4) Original copy of LOD & Outstanding letter to be submitted for loan disbursement.
|Transfer Your High Interest Rate Mortgage Loan @ Lowest Interest Rate Click To Apply.|
If you want to meet your financial emergencies through a secured way of low cost mortgage loan, reach us on https://www.loanfasttrack.com/. Loanfasttrack will provide you hassle free services at your doorsteps with comparative evaluations of more than 13+ top banks, with no additional cost. Contact us on 9321020476 to know mortgage loan interest rates in all banks. You may also reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Loanfasttrack- Loanfasttrack is a Mumbai based loan provider company since 2015 offering loan services in Mumbai on– housing loan in Mumbai, mortgage loan in Mumbai, personal loan in Mumbai, business Loan in mumbai, unsecured business loans,home loan transfer, top-up loans, car loans and loan transfers. Our specialized services includes providing:
- The best bank for home loan.
- Make you qualify for the maximum loan against property eligibility.
- Assured low interest rates for loan against property in Mumbai.
- Lowest home loan rates in Mumbai.
- Instant loan in Mumbai.
- Instant personal loan in Mumbai & business loan in Mumbai.
- Low cost home loan balance transfer.
|Loan Against Property @ Lowest Interest Rate With Loanfasttrack – Apply Now.|