For the self- employed in a Private ltd. Company, the list of documents required for home loan balance transfer is as follows:-
Checklist for Loan Sanction
1) Company pan card copy along with stamp & director signature.
2) Pan card copy of all directors.
3) One Passport size colour photograph of all applicants.
4) Copy of residence proof (passport/electricity bill & Aadhaar card copy) of all directors.
5) Copy of office proof (electricity bill/telephone bill).
6) Pan card of shareholders having minimum stake of 51%.
1) CA certified copies with membership number:
a) 3 years latest financials of the company including Saral Copy, computation of income, Balance Sheet, P&L account, Capital Account.
b) 3 years latest financials of all directors including saral copy, computation of income, Balance Sheet, P&L account, Capital Account.
c) Company Annual report.
d) Directors report.
e) Auditor Report and Annexure to auditor’s report.
f) Tax audit report (Form 3CB & 3CD) (42 Points) -If applicable.
g) Copy of company’s Debtors & Creditors aging 1 Year – if case is booked under banking product.
2) Latest 12 months bank account statement of all directors.
3) Latest 18 months bank account statements of all current accounts of the company.
4) Latest 3 years Form no-26 AS.
5) Latest 1 year Copy of GST returns – 3B form.
6) Director’s latest 4 months salary slips.
7) Director’s latest 2 years form 16.
8) Director’s salary credit statement for 6 months.
9) For any rental income receivable b y the director:
a) Copy of registered rental agreement.
b) Latest 1 year bank account statement reflecting the rental credit.
1) MOA & AOA of the company.
2)) List of directors and share holding of the company- CA certified.
3) Business/company profile on the letter head of the company.
4) Business proof – GST registration, Ghumastha or Copy of Aadhar Udoyg.
5) Copy of contract letter- if any.
6) If applicant Director is:
a) Chartered Account (CA) – Copy of COP & passing certificate.
b) Doctor – Copy of Degree Certificate.
7) Details of all existing loan along with the sanction letters (for calculating loan obligation) of the applicant-director.
8) Details of all existing loan along with the sanction letters (for calculating loan obligation) of the company.
9) Transfer Documents:
a) LOD (list of documents) from the existing loan bank.
b) 12/18 months repayment track records.
c) Outstanding letter copy from the existing loan bank.
10) Processing fees cheque in favour of bank/NBFC.
11) Bank form duly signed by applicant (director) and co-applicant/directors/company.
12) Any other documents as required by the credit manager.
Checklist for Legal &Technical Process of the property
1) Copy of Prior chain of agreements.
2) Copy of Index 2.
3) Copy of latest month property tax receipt.
4) OC/CC + approved Plan copy.
5) Copy of Share certificate.
6) Copy of society registration.
7) LOD copy.
Checklist for Disbursement Process
1) Original prior chain of agreement with stamp duty & registration duly paid & along with the copy of index 2.
2) Copy of Occupation Certificate.
3) Original share certificate –front and back- If Issued.
4) Latest Property tax receipt copy.
5) Copy of Society registration certificate.
6) NOC from Builder.
7) NOC from society with chairmen and secretary signature.
8) Original copy of LOD & Outstanding letter.
9) For CIDCO/MHADA Property:
a) Copy of conveyance deed & Original NOC & transfer letter from CIDICO/ MHADA if conveyance deed is executed.
b) Copy of tri-party agreement & lease agreement – if conveyance deed is not executed.
10) Any other documents as per:
a) Credit Manager’s requirement.
b) Property Legal report.
c) Sanction condition on sanction letter.
11) Docket kit duly franked and signed by all applicants.
12) Facility agreement duly franked and signed by all applicants.
13) Administration Fess –clearance by cheque or DD-demand draft.
14) 7- Security cheque in favour of Bank.
15) Copy of BT draft agreement duly franked and notarized and signed by all applicants.
Note: 1) All documents have to self -attested by respective, applicants & Co-applicants.
2) All property owners have to be on the loan structure.
In Private Ltd. Company, a Director with less than 51% of his stake in the company has to mandatorily include all Directors & the company as a co-applicant on the loan application. Hence it is mandatory to obtain the financials of all Directors and company (Pvt. Ltd. Co.) for balance transferring his home loan.
If you are looking for housing loan guidance for your property purchase in Mumbai, visit Loanfasttrack on https://www.loanfasttrack.com/. Loanfasttrack provides you hassle free services at your doorsteps with comparative evaluations of more than 13+ top banks, with no additional cost. You can also contact us on 9321020476 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Loanfasttrack– Loanfasttrack is a Mumbai based loan provider company since 2015 offering loan services in Mumbai on– housing loan in Mumbai, mortgage loan in Mumbai, personal loan in Mumbai, business Loan, unsecured business loans, home loan transfer, top-up loans, car loans, educational loans and loan transfers.
It also helps you:
√ To find the best bank for home loan
√ To get lowest home loan rates in Mumbai
√ To get an instant loan in Mumbai
√ To get instant personal loan in Mumbai & business loan in Mumbai
√ To make you qualify for the maximum loan against property eligibility
√ To get a low cost home loan balance transfer
√ To get assured low interest rates for loan against property in Mumbai