Home Loan Balance Transfer List Of Documents For Self-Employed- Proprietorship Firm
The list of documents required for home loan balance transfer for self-employed proprietorship firm is as follows:-
Checklist for Loan Sanction
1) Latest passport size colour photographs of all applicants.
2) Copy of pan card of all applicants.
3) Residence proof- copy of aadhaar card, passport & electric bill.
4) Balance transfer form duly signed by all applicants.
1) 3 years latest financials of the applicant – CA certified with membership no.(Including Saral Copy, Balance Sheet, P&L account, Capital Account).
2) Latest 12 months bank account statement of the current account.
3) Latest 12 months bank account statement of all savings account.
4) Latest 3 years Form no-26 AS.
5) Latest 1 year Copy of GST returns – 3B form.
6) For rental income receivable- if any:
a) Copy of registered rental agreement.
b) Latest 1 year bank account statement reflecting the rental credit.
7) Debtors & Creditors statement aging for 1 year-CA certified.
1) Business profile on the letter head of the company.
2) Business proof – GST registration, Ghumastha or Copy of AAdhar Udoyg.
3) Copy of contract letter if received any contracts.
4) If proprietor profile is:
a) Chartered Account (CA) – Copy of COP & passing certificate.
b) Doctor – Copy of Degree Certificate.
5) Details of all existing loan along with the sanction letters (for calculating loan obligation).
6) Transfer Documents:
a) LOD (list of documents) from the existing loan bank.
b) 12/18 months repayment track record.
c) Outstanding letter copy from the existing loan bank.
7) Processing fees cheque in favour of bank/NBFC.
Checklist for Legal &Technical Process of the property
1) Copy of Prior chain of agreements.
2) Copy of Index 2.
3) Copy of latest month property tax receipt.
4) OC/CC + approved Plan copy.
5) Copy of Share certificate.
6) Copy of society registration.
7) LOD copy.
Checklist for Disbursement Process
1) Original prior chain of agreement with stamp duty & registration duly paid & along with the copy of index 2.
2) Copy of Occupation Certificate.
3) Original share certificate (If Issued).
4) Property tax receipt copy of latest month.
5) Society registration copy.
6) Docket kit duly franked and signed by all applicants.
7) 7- Security cheque in favour of Bank.
6) Administration Fess –clearance by cheque or DD-demand draft.
8) Facility agreement duly franked and signed by all applicants.
9) NOC from Builder.
10) NOC from society with chairmen and secretary signature.
11) Original copy of LOD & Outstanding letter.
12) For CIDCO/MHADA Property
a) Copy of conveyance deed & Original NOC & transfer letter from CIDICO/ MHADA if conveyance deed is executed.
b) Copy of tri-party agreement & lease agreement – if conveyance deed is not executed.
13) Any other documents as per:
a) Credit Manager’s requirement.
b) Property Legal report.
c) Sanction condition on sanction letter.
14) Copy of BT draft agreement duly franked and notarized and signed by all applicants.
If you are looking for housing loan guidance for your property purchase in Mumbai, visit Loanfasttrack on https://www.loanfasttrack.com/. Loanfasttrack provides you hassle free services at your doorsteps with comparative evaluations of more than 13+ top banks, with no additional cost. You can also contact us on 9321020476 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Loanfasttrack– Loanfasttrack is a Mumbai based loan provider company since 2015 offering loan services in Mumbai on– housing loan in Mumbai, mortgage loan in Mumbai, personal loan in Mumbai, business Loan, unsecured business loans, home loan transfer, top-up loans, car loans, educational loans and loan transfers.
It also helps you:
√ To find the best bank for home loan
√ To get lowest home loan rates in Mumbai
√ To get an instant loan in Mumbai
√ To get instant personal loan in Mumbai & business loan in Mumbai
√ To make you qualify for the maximum loan against property eligibility
√ To get a low cost home loan balance transfer
√ To get assured low interest rates for loan against property in Mumbai