I) Mortgage Loan Documents Required For Sanction Process
- Company pan card copy along with director’s signature & stamp.
- Pan card copy of all directors.
- Passport size color photograph of all applicants.
- Copy of residence proof (passport/electricity bill & Aadhaar card copy) of all directors.
- Copy of office proof (electricity bill/telephone bill).
- Pan card of shareholders having minimum stake of 51%.
- CA certified copies with membership number:
- 3 years latest financials of the company including saral Copy, computation of income, Balance Sheet, P&L account, Capital Account.
- 3 years latest financials of all directors including saral copy, computation of income, Balance Sheet, P&L account, Capital Account.
- Company Annual report.
- Directors report.
- Auditor Report and Annexure to auditor’s report.
- Tax audit report (Form 3CB & 3CD) (42 Points) -If applicable.
- Copy of company’s Debtors & Creditors aging 1 Year – if case is booked under banking product.
- Latest 12 months bank account statement of all directors.
- Latest 18 months bank account statements of all current accounts of the company.
- Latest 3 years Form no-26 AS.
- Latest 1year Copy of GST returns – 3B form.
- Latest 4 months salary slips of the director.
- Latest 2 years form 16 of director.
- Latest 6 months salary credit statement of the director.
- For any rental income receivable by the director:
- Copy of registered rental agreement.
- Latest 1year bank account statement reflecting the rental credit.
- MOA & AOA of the company.
- List of directors and shareholding of the company- CA certified.
- Business/company profile on the letter head of the company.
- Business proof – GST registration, Ghumastha or Copy of Aadhar Udoyg.
- Copy of contract letter- if any.
- If applicant Director is:
- Chartered Account (CA) – Copy of COP & passing certificate.
- Doctor – Copy of Degree Certificate.
- Details of all existing loans along with the sanction letters of the applicant-director (for calculating loan obligation).
- Details of all existing loans along with the sanction letters of the company (for calculating loan obligation).
- Processing fees cheque in favor of the bank/NBFC.
- Bank’s mortgage form duly signed by applicant (director) and co-applicant/ directors/ company.
- Any other documents as required by the credit manager.
II List of Documents Required for Property’s Legal & Technical
- Prior chain of agreement.
- Copy of index 2.
- OC/CC + approved plan copy.
- Latest property tax receipt.
- Latest property maintenance bill.
- Share certificate.
- Copy of society registration.
III Documents For Mortgage Loan Disbursement
- Disbursement kit duly signed by the applicant & Co-applicant.
- Original copy of prior chain of agreement with stamp duty & registration paid along with the copy of index 2.
- Occupation Certificate copy.
- Original share certificate (if issued).
- Society Registration Copy.
- NOC from Builder (if society is not formed) / NOC from Society – if society is formed (signed by society chairman & secretary).
- Latest copy of property tax receipt.
- Copy of Mortgage Intimation.
- Facility agreement duly franked and signed.
- 7- Security mandate cheque in favor of the Bank.
- Administration Fees –clearance by cheque or DD-demand draft.
- For CIDCO/MHADA Property
- Copy of conveyance deed & Original NOC & transfer letter from CIDCO/ MHADA if conveyance deed is executed.
- Copy of tri-party agreement & lease agreement – if conveyance deed is not executed.
- Any other documents as per:
- Credit Manager’s requirement.
- Property Legal report.
- Sanction condition on sanction letter.
- If applicant partner owns < than 51% stake in the company:
- All partners & the partnership firm to be co-applicant in loan.
- Financials of all partners & the partnership firm is required.
IV Additional Documents Required For Mortgage Loan Balance Transfer
- LOD (list of documents) from the existing bank.
- 12/18 months repayment track record.
- Outstanding letter copy from the existing loan bank.
- Original copy of LOD & Outstanding letter to be submitted for loan disbursement.
- All documents have to be self -attested by respective applicants & Co-applicants.
- All property owners have to be on the loan structure.
|Transfer Your High Interest Rate Mortgage Loan @ Lowest Interest Rate Click To Apply.|
If you want to meet your financial emergencies through a secured way of low cost mortgage loan, reach us on https://www.loanfasttrack.com/. Loanfasttrack will provide you hassle free services at your doorsteps with comparative evaluations of more than 13+ top banks, with no additional cost. Contact us on 9321020476 to know mortgage loan interest rates in all banks. You may also reach us on email@example.com.
About Loanfasttrack- Loanfasttrack is a Mumbai based loan provider company since 2015 offering loan services in Mumbai on– housing loan in Mumbai, mortgage loan in Mumbai, personal loan in Mumbai, business Loan in mumbai, unsecured business loans,home loan transfer, top-up loans, car loans and loan transfers. Our specialized services includes providing:
- The best bank for home loan.
- Make you qualify for the maximum loan against property eligibility.
- Assured low interest rates for loan against property in Mumbai.
- Lowest home loan rates in Mumbai.
- Instant loan in Mumbai.
- Instant personal loan in Mumbai & business loan in Mumbai.
- Low cost home loan balance transfer.
|Loan Against Property @ Lowest Interest Rate With Loanfasttrack – Apply Now.|