|Offers customized home loan plans to eligible borrowers at lowest Kotak Mahindra home loan interest rate starting from 6.75% p.a. for flexible loan tenure of up-to 20 years with processing fees of up-to 0.50% of the loan amount.|
Key Features & Benefits Of Kotak Mahindra Home Loan:
- Kotak Bank/ Kotak Housing Finance is the lowest interest rate home loan provider.
- Kotak Mahindra home loan rate starts from 6.75% p.a.
- Lowest per lac EMI starting from Rs.760/- onwards.
- Zero processing fees for Kotak Mahindra Bank online application for home loan.
- In principle approval available for the borrowers.
- Loan amount of up-to 90% of the cost of the property for home loan transfer to Kotak Mahindra bank.
- Faster home loan processing.
- Simplified documentations.
- No hidden costs.
- Nil prepayment charges for floating Kotak housing loan interest rate.
- PMAY credit linked subsidy schemes available with subsidy up-to Rs.2.67 lakhs.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Home Loan Interest Rate 2020
While the Kotak Bank home loan rate applicable remains uniform irrespective of the loan amount, Kotak Mahindra home loan interest rate 2020 are subject to the LTV i.e. Loan To Value percentage on the property. Given below is the grid for Kotak home loan interest rate 2020.
|For LTV Up-to 80%||For LTV Up-to 80% to 90%|
|Home Loan||Salaried||6.75% p.a. – 8.30% p.a.||6.85% p.a. – 8.35% p.a.|
|Self-Employed||6.85% p.a. – 8.40% p.a.||6.95% p.a. – 8.45% p.a.|
|Home Loan Balance Transfer||6.75% p.a.|
|Home Loan Top Up Interest Rates||7.50% p.a. onwards.|
|Home Improvement Loan||6.75% p.a. onwards.|
|Loan Against Property Kotak Mahindra Bank||9.25% p.a. onwards.|
Note: Kotak Mahindra Bank housing loan interest rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Home Loan Details
|Eligible Profiles||Salaried, Self-Employed Professionals, Self-Employed Non-Professionals & NRIs/PIOs.|
|Age Criteria||Minimum age is 18 years & maximum age is 65 years|
|LTV||Loan Amount Rs.20 Lakhs – Rs.75 Lakhs – 80% of the cost of the property. Loan amount Above Rs.75 Lakhs – 75% of the cost of the property. For Home Loan Balance Transfer – 90% of the cost of the property.|
|Loan Tenure||Up-to 20 years for salaried. Up-to 15 years for self-employed.|
|Kotak Bank Home Loan Interest Rate 2020||Kotak home loan rates range from 6.75% p.a. – 8.45% p.a.|
|Per Lakh EMI||Kotak Mahindra Finance home loan per lakh EMI starts from Rs.760/- onwards.|
|Processing Fees||Up-to 0.50% on the loan amount + applicable GST. (Know the complete home loan charges – Click)|
|Processing Fees On Kotak Bank Online Application Of Home Loan||Zero.|
|Kotak Mahindra Home Finance Foreclosure Charges||Nil on floating Kotak Mahindra housing loan interest rate.|
|CIBIL Score||750 & Above|
|Turnaround Time For Home Loan Disbursement||2 working days.|
Kotak Home Loan Eligibility
Kotak Bank home loan eligibility depends on the factors such as borrowers per month income, the source of his income, borrower’s qualification & his employment history, CIBIL score & credit history, borrower’s age, number of dependents on him if any, his future plans, etc.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
|For Individuals||For Partnership/ LLP/ Indian Company||For HUF|
|Age:- Salaried – 18years – 60 years Self-Employed – 18years – 65 years||Business Vintage:- Should be in existence for at least 3 years.||Should be in existence for at least 3 years.|
|Income:- Minimum income of Rs.20,000/- p.m. & Rs.15,000/- p.m. (for cities other than Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi & Chennai)||Income:- Minimum net income of Rs.2,40,000/- p.a. & Rs.1,80,000/- p.a. (for cities other than Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi & Chennai)||Income:- Minimum net income of Rs.2,40,000/- p.a. & Rs.1,80,000/- p.a. (for cities other than Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi & Chennai)|
|Qualification:- Minimum graduation compilation for salaried working with Private Ltd. Company & Partnership Firm.||Income Documentation:- Mandatory HUF IT returns for 3 years.|
Mahindra Bank Home Loan Charges
|Pre- Disbursement Charges|
|Kotak Bank Housing Loan Processing Fees||For Home Loans up-to Rs.30 Lakhs – 0.25% & 0.50% of the loan amount + applicable GST respectively for salaried & self-employed.For Home Loans above Rs.30 Lakhs – 0.50% of the loan amount + applicable GST.For online application of Home Loans – zero processing fees.For Top-Up Loan – 1% of the loan amount + applicable GST.For Commercial Loans– 1% of the loan amount + applicable GST. For Kotak Mahindra Bank Mortgage Loan – 1% of the loan amount + applicable GST.|
|Documentation Charges||For Home Loan – Rs.4,000/- + applicable GST.For Kotak Mortgage Loan – Rs.10,000/- + applicable GST.|
|Post Disbursement Charges|
|Account Statement / Interest Certificate Charges||Free – once in a year.Rs.250/- + Applicable GST – thereafter.|
|Switch Fee||For floating to floating (lower rate): Maximum up-to Rs.15,000/- + applicable GST (For Home Loan/Home Extension Loan & Home Improvement Loan)Maximum up-to 0.40% of the outstanding loan amount + applicable GST (For Non-Housing Loan- Commercial Loan/Kotak Mahindra Loan Against Property)|
|Account Swap Charges||Rs.500/- + applicable GST. (per instance)|
|Document Copy Charges||Rs.500/- + applicable GST. (per instance)|
|Duplicate NOC Charges||Rs.500/- + applicable GST. (per instance)|
|Cheque Dishonour Charges||Rs.750/- + applicable GST. (per instance)|
|Prepayment Charges||Nil – for micro & small finances, floating interest rate term loan for individuals for personal purpose, for home loan top up & floating interest rate housing loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank. Others (Post Lock-In Period Of 6 Months: Nil for payment of Rs.25,000 or up-to 25% of the total outstanding loan amount.4% + applicable GST for part payment in excess of 25% or full prepayment.|
|Commitment Fee (Non-Compliance of Sanction Terms)||2% of the loan amount + applicable GST – for Home Loan, Home Loan Top-up & Kotak Bank Mortgage Loan.4% of the loan amount + applicable GST – for Home Extension & Home Improvement Loan.|
Kotak Mahindra Bank Home Loan Calculator
Calculate Kotak Mahindra home loan eligibility with Loanfasttrack’s Kotak home loan calculator. Loanfasttrack’s Kotak home loan EMI calculator is a hassle free simple generic calculator. The Kotak Mahindra Bank home loan EMI calculator provides accurate estimates of the EMI for various loan amounts & for various loan tenures. Home loan calculator Kotak also displays the total interest payable for home loan amount. The interest payable varies with the loan tenures. The longer the loan tenure the higher is the interest payable & vice-a-versa.
Home loan eligibility Kotak can be easily calculated using only the following 3 variables.
- Loan Amount
- Loan Tenure
- Home loan interest rates Kotak Bank.
Simply enter these 3 variables to get the desired EMI amount.
While the loan amount and home loan rate of interest Kotak Bank are proportional to EMI the loan tenure is inversely proportional to the EMI.
- The higher the loan amount the higher will be the EMI & vice-a-versa.
- The longer the loan tenure the lower will be the EMI & vice-a-versa.
- The higher the interest rate the higher will be the EMI & vice-a-versa.
EMI Amortization Chart
The amortization schedule determines the percentage of EMI outgo towards the interest component versus principal component till the loan is repaid. While each monthly payment remains the same, the payment is made up of parts that vary over a period of time. Since the EMI is made-up of the principal and the loan amount, higher interest will be deducted than the principal loan amount during the initial period of loan tenure & higher home loan principal & lower interest amount will be deducted towards the end of the tenure.
Home Loan Amortization Chart For Rs.75 Lakhs Housing Loan For 20 Years
(Assuming your loan is disbursed in the month of November @ 6.75% p.a.)
Kotak Mahindra Bank Home Loan Schemes
1) Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Available for all eligible borrowers from 18 years to 65 years for purchasing a resale/ready to move/under-construction property and also for improving/extending the existing property. (Click to know the difference in home loan for resale & builder case)
- Kotak Bank Home Loan is available for a tenure of up-to 20 years.
- Maximum LTV of up-to 80% of the cost of the property.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank home loan rate starts from 6.75% p.a.
- Kotak Mahindra housing loan processing fee is up-to 0.50% on the loan amount + applicable GST.
- Zero home loan processing fees for online home loan application.
- Minimum income required is Rs.20,000/- p.m.
- Minimum qualification required is – graduation for salaried working with Private Ltd. Company & Partnership Firm.
- Mandatory to have a co-applicant for the home loan application.
- Faster turnaround time of 2 working days disbursal for Kotak Mahindra Bank housing loan disbursement.
- No hidden charges.
- Nil foreclosure charges.
- PMAY scheme interest subsidy available.
2) Quick Home Loan Approval (Approval Within 24 Hours)
- Available for all eligible borrowers from 25 years to 45 years.
- Quick Kotak housing loan sanction within 24 hours.
- Quick home loan in Kotak Bank is available only for the eligible borrowers living in the cities of Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Chennai, Indore, Jaipur & Chandigarh.
- In principle approval for the borrowers through a paperless process by using their income tax credentials.
- Simple process- by making an online home loan application, filling the form and uploading the documents.
- Minimum income required is Rs.20,000/- p.m.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank home loan interest rate starts from 6.75% p.a.
- Documents required include – identity proof (Pan Card), address proof (Adhaar Card/Passport), income proof (salaried-3 months salary slips & self-employed- ITR copy).
(For borrowers having primary bank account with Kotak – only 6 months salary slips in PDF format is required)
Compare Kotak Mahindra Bank’s Quick Home Loan Approval With ICICI Bank’s Express Home Loan- Approval Within 8 hours.
3) Kotak Home Loan Balance Transfer
- Kotak home loan transfer is available for all borrowers (salaried/self-employed/NRIs/PIOs/) from 18 years to 65 years for transfer of the home loan along with the top-up loans. (Compare home loan transfer details of Kotak Bank with other leading banks.)
- Maximum loan amount borrowed is up-to 90% of the cost of the property.
- Loan tenure of up-to 20 years.
- Kotak Bank housing loan interest rates for home loan balance transfer starts from 6.75% p.a.
(Get complete knowledge on home loan balance transfer-CLICK)
- Attractive top up Mahindra home loan interest rates starting from 7.50% p.a. onwards.
- Processing fee of up-to 0.50% on the loan amount + applicable GST. (Contact Loanfasttrack on 9321020476 for latest processing fee offers)
- Home loan transfer terms and conditions:
* Minimum CIBIL score required is 750. (Click to understand the significance of CIBIL in home loan & to know how your home loan inquiry can impact your CIBIL score.)
* Home loan should be minimum 12-18 months old.
* Must have a good repayment track record.
Learn How To Apply For Home Loan With Bad CIBIL Score – By Loanfasttrack
- Nil prepayment charges.
4) Home Improvement Loan
- Available for all borrowers (salaried/self-employed/self-employed professionals/NRIs/PIOs/) from 18 years to 65 years for furnishing (purchasing new furniture, fittings, etc) and repairs & renovating of the house.
- Maximum loan amount of up-to 90% of the cost of the improvement.
(For loan amount Rs.30 Lakhs – Rs. 75 Lakhs – 80% of the cost of the improvement.
For loan amount above Rs.75 Lakhs – 75% of the cost of the improvement.)
Maximum loan amount for NRI is 80% of the cost of the improvement.
- The loan will be disbursed in full or in suitable installments on the basis of progress of improvement works, as assessed by Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Maximum tenure of up-to 15 years. For NRI loan borrowers maximum loan tenure is for up-to 10 years.
- Home loan rates Kotak Mahindra Bank for home improvement loan starts from 6.75% p.a. Onwards.
- Processing fee of up-to 0.50% on the loan amount + applicable GST.
- Nil foreclosure charges.
Additional Read: Difference In Applying Home Loan With Public Bank & Private Bank
5) Kotak Mahindra Top Up Loan On Home Loan
- Kotak top up loan on home loan is available for all existing home loan borrowers (salaried/self-employed/NRIs/PIOs) from 18 years to 65 years to meet their personal and professional requirement of funds.
- Top up home loan Kotak Mahindra Bank rate interest starts from 7.50% p.a. onwards.
- Maximum funding of 90% of the market value of the property including the existing outstanding loan amount.
- Kotak Bank top up loan tenure will be the outstanding tenure of the existing home loan or maximum up-to 15 years, whichever is earlier.
- Kotak loan top upprocessing fee – 1% of the top up loan amount plus applicable GST.
- Click to know the detailed list of documents required for applying top up loan for salaried loan borrowers.
Compare Kotak Home Loan Top Up Loan WithICICI Bank home loan top up.
6) Kotak Mahindra Bank NRI Home Loan
- Kotak Mahindra NRI home loan is available for all NRIs (Non-Resident Indians) & PIO (Persons Of Indian Origin) for the purchase of ready to move/under-construction property and for home improvement (renovation & furnishing) residing/working in the countries namely – North America-(USA and Canada), Europe-UK and all European countries, Australia, New Zealand, Asia (Japan, China, South Korea), South East Asian Countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, etc.), Gulf Countries (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman & Kuwait).
(Read More About NRI Home Loans)
- Available for home loan transfer to Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Maximum age of the borrower is 58 years at the loan maturity.
- Maximum LTV is 80% of the cost of the property.
- Maximum tenure of up-to 15 years.
- NRI Home Improvement Loan:
* Available for decoration, painting, renovation, furnishing, tiling, flooring, plumbing, waterproofing, electrical work, grills and aluminum windows, roofing, construction of underground/overhead water tank, paving of compound wall (with stone/tile/etc.) and borewell, etc.
* Maximum loan of 80% of the cost of the improvement.
* Maximum tenure of up-to 10 years.
- Processing fees is up-to 0.50% of the loan amount.
- Kotak Bank loan interest rates start from 6.75% p.a.
- Minimum education qualification required is graduate.
- NRI should be employed for a minimum of 3 years.
- Minimum income criteria for NRI depends on the loan tenure.
|For loan tenure up-to 5 years||For loan tenures from 5 years to 15 years|
|USD 20,000 – for USA / UK||USD 42,000 – for USA / UK|
|USD 20,000 – for Merchant Navy||USD 26,000 – for Merchant Navy|
|Dirhams 36,000 – for Gulf Countries||Dirhams 48,000 – for Gulf Countries|
7) (PMAY) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Interest subsidy on housing loans of 3% – 6.50% for all eligible borrowers (salaried/self-employed/NRI/PIO/) from 18 years to 65 years having yearly income from Rs.3 Lakhs to Rs.18 Lakhs & belonging to the EWS, LIG & MIG segment for either acquiring or purchasing a new house or to upgrade an existing kuccha or semi-pucca house.
- Maximum subsidy amount of up-to Rs.2.67 lakhs (6.50% p.a.).
- The NPV (Net Present Value) of the interest subsidy will be calculated at a discount rate of 9%.
- Maximum income to avail the benefits is up-to Rs.18 Lakhs p.a.
- Maximum tenure for availing the interest subsidy is 20 years.
- Maximum loan amount eligible for the subsidy is up-to Rs.12 Lakhs.
- Maximum carpet areas of the property is up-to 200 sq meter i.e. 2153 sq. ft.
8) Kotak Mahindra Bank Loan Against Property (LAP)
- Kotak loan against property is available for all eligible borrowers (Salaried, Self-employed & Self-employed Professionals) from 18 years to 65 years to meet their personal & professional needs against the security of their residential property, commercial property & industrial property. (Click to learn more on mortgage loans)
- Maximum loan tenure of up-to 15 years
- Minimum loan amount is Rs.10 Lakhs & maximum loan amount is Rs.5 Crores.
- Maximum LTV of 65% of the cost of the property
- Also available in the form of overdraft facility. (CLICK to know more on mortgage overdraft loans)
- Turnaround time processing time of 21 working days.
- Minimum income required is Rs.40,000/- pm for salaried borrowers % Rs.1,80,000/- p.a. annual income for self-employed & self-employed professionals.
- Pure rental income of the borrower can be considered for Kotak Bank loan against property.
- Mandatory to hold a graduate degree for the salaried loan borrowers working with private limited company or partnership firm.
- Minimum 3 years business vintage required for self-employed borrowers with consistent profits for the last 2 years.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank LAP interest rate starts from 9.25% p.a. (Check out mortgage loan balance transfer @ lowest interest rates in India)
- Processing charges of 1% on the Kotak Mahindra mortgage loan amount plus applicable GST.
- Nil foreclosure charges for individual borrowers & for others – up-to 4% of the outstanding loan amount plus applicable GST.
- For detailed documents required for applying for a mortgage loan please refer to the links:
|Salaried||Pvt. Ltd Company||Partnership Firm||Proprietorship Firm|
|Balance transfer for salaried.|
Additional Read: Difference Between Home Loan & Mortgage Loan
For the latest Kotak Mahindra Bank Loan Against Property interest rates call on 9321020476 or login to Loanfasttrack.
Housing Loan Tax Benefits
Home loan tax exemption is available on both principal repaid & interest paid by the borrower.
Income tax benefits on housing loan as per the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961:
- Tax rebate on home loan principal repayment, under U/S 80C and 80CCE of the IT Act of 1961:
* First home self-occupied or vacant/rent out – Actual principal repaid subject to a maximum of Rs.1.5 Lakhs p.a.
* Under-construction property – Nil income tax exemption for housing loan.
* Second home/ additional property – Nil income tax rebate on housing loan principal repayments.
- Tax saving on home loan interest paid:
* First home self-occupied or vacant/rent out –
1) Actual interest repaid subject to a maximum of Rs.2 Lakhs p.a. if the house construction is completed within 5 years & Rs.30,000/- p.a. If the house construction is not completed within 5 years.
2) For property value up-to Rs.50 Lakhs & home loans with Rs.35 Lakhs additional benefits of Rs.50,000/- is available for interest on home loan deduction.
- Under-construction property – The interest paid can be claimed in equal parts in five financial years after the possession of the property subject to Rs.2 Lakhs p.a.
- Second home/ additional property – Actual interest repaid subject to a maximum of Rs.2 Lakhs p.a.
Kotak Home Loan Documents Required
The borrowers are required to submit the income proof, identity proof, address proof, age proof, signature proof, educational proof, relationship proof and the banking details. Given below is the detailed checklist for housing loans.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Home Loan Documents Required
|SR. No.||Documents Required||For Salaried||For Self-Employed|
|1||KYC||Pan CardAadhar CardLatest Passport size photographOffice proof Residence Proof||Pan CardAadhar CardLatest Passport size photographOffice proof Residence Proof|
|2||Income Documents||4 months Salary Slips6 months Bank Account Statement2 years From 16||3 years ITR with Saral Copy, Balance Sheet, P&L Account, Capital Account – CA certified12 months bank account statements of all bank accounts savings + current account|
|3||Property Documents||Prior Chain of AgreementOC/CC + approved plansIndex 2Share CertificateSociety Registration CopyProperty Tax Receipt||Prior Chain of AgreementOC/CC + approved plansIndex 2Share CertificateSociety Registration CopyProperty Tax Receipt|
|4||Additional Documents for home loan transfer||LOD Outstanding Balance Letter18 months repayment track record||LOD Outstanding Balance Letter18 months repayment track record|
|5||Other Documents||Duly signed Kotak Bank home loan application formProcessing fees cheque||Duly signed Kotak Bank home loan application form Processing fees cheque|
|6||For Kotak NRI Home Loan||Please refer to the link – “https://www.loanfasttrack.com/blog/blog/finance/nri-list-of-documents-for-applying-home-loan/”.|
|7||Refer to the links for a detailed Kotak Bank home loan checklist.||Documents required for resale case||Documents required for resale case: Proprietorship firmPrivate Ltd. CompanyPartnership Firm|
|Documents required for builder case||Documents required for builder case: Proprietorship firmPrivate Ltd. CompanyPartnership Firm|
|Documents required for home loan balance transfer||Documents required for home loan balance transfer for: Proprietorship FirmPrivate Limited CompanyPartnership Firm|
Similar Banks Offering Home Loans
|ICICI Bank||HDFC Ltd.||Canara Bank||SBI Bank|
|Axis Bank||Bank Of India||Bank Of Baroda|
|Click For The Latest Kotak Bank Home Loan Offers|
Loanfasttrack is a Mumbai based loan provider company since 2015 offering loan services in Mumbai on– housing loan in Mumbai, mortgage loan in Mumbai, personal loan in Mumbai, business Loan in Mumbai, unsecured business loans,home loan transfer, top-up loans, car loans and loan transfers. Loanfasttrack is a direct sales associate with leading banks namely, ICICI Bank, HDFC Ltd, Canara Bank, Citi Bank, Piramal Housing Finance, etc.
Seek expert advice on 9321020476.
You can also email on email@example.com.
Loanfasttrack’s specialized services includes providing:
- The best bank for home loan.
- Best Banks For Mortgage Loan In India
- Assured low interest rates for loan against property in Mumbai.
- Lowest home loan rates in Mumbai.
- Instant loan in Mumbai.
- Instant personal loan in Mumbai & business loan in Mumbai
- Low cost home loan balance transfer.